Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dreaming of Neverland

I was just thinking about leaving a comment on Katie's blog to try (fruitlessly) to get her to post a new blog but before I could I was striken with guilt that I hadn't blogged for awhile. So here I am with seriously nothing new to share and yet I feel honor bound to this little thing called posting a blog. I am now trying to decide if I have written enough and me, myself, and I have come to the executive desicion that I need to write more.
That said, I have found something slightly interesting in the archives of my mind. This Saturday is my first graduation meeting and I keep thinking "Am I ready for this?". But I keep remembering what Debbie Caddell told me a few weeks ago, that it may seem odd to grow up but it's just a stage in this thing called life and we are all in some sort of stage. I love her dearly for that little bit of wisdom! I may seem obvious but it has keep me from freaking out alot lately and for that I am thankful! ;o).
Anyways, I am kind of excited about this meeting, it jsut still seems so...odd...I guess. And I'm not sure I want to grow up, but I'm not all that sure I want to stay where I am now. If my genie couold grant me three wishes I think they would be 1. for solitude, 2. to make Peter Pan real, and 3. let me go live with Peter forever in Neverland. I do believe I am silly! Anywho, I think I am very,very sleepy and here soon I shall start rambling if I don't go.

so, goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems like someone likes Peter Pan. :)
For more Peter Pan adventure that's different from all the rest out there, check this out:
http://www.peterpansneverworld.com/
BELIEVE!