Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So Very Excited!!!

So, I am super psyched because on Thursday we are going to Missouri to visit katie and I am just way to excited for words. I know this is the ultimate silliness but on Friday Bethany and A.j. are having a big party their house and everyone and their second cousin is coming. Well, anyways the point is it's supposed to be a costume party of sorts and I must admit that I adore costume party's and I love to dress up. I am still trying to think of something good for mom to wear, I am wearing my 50's outfit from the halloween party at church last year.
Well, in drama last night Billie was in charge and so we were writing a skit together as a group and it was highly hysterical. I'm not to hot at the whole thing but it was fun to laugh at the funny ideas people had for the skit and imagine how hilarious it will be when finished. I do love drama, except for improv >:oP. lol
Anyways, I have jsut about run out of interesting things to say and I have a health quiz that needs to be studied for. So goodbye for now....

No comments: