Sunday, October 5, 2008

*Sigh* of happiness

Ahhhh....
That wonderful, crazy, awful skit I have been stressing over for the last three or four weeks is finally over! done! And all went well. If fact I think it went well [not to brag or anything :o)].
Well, I had my first graduation meeting, and well, it is definently homeschool. Thats all that I'm saying except that it went okay and I survived ;o). tonight in choir we started practicing the Hallelujah Chorus and it is so exiting, it sounded so good! Although I did have Konnie singing in my ear the whole time, so that might be a major reason why it sounded good. lol. Regardless I am super excited about christmas practice. But I think I've mentioned that about a hundred times in the past three weeks. I am typing this on a flexable keyboard on my lap and it's very difficult and very weird. Anyways I better scoot. sorry about the totally random, scattered post.

kirsten

1 comment:

Pookie said...

I just noticed how many times I used to word "well" in this post...lol