Monday, September 8, 2008

My Last Day of Summer :o(

Well I have had no brilliant thoughts since last night but I suppose I can share my last day of summer. ;o) All day I have been cleaning my room and doing all sorts of randomness getting ready for school tomorrow. I am not ready to start school! Three weekd ago I was so ready but now that it's here I am ready for summer again...we always want what we can't have I suppose :oP. This evening I had drama and it was rather fun, not that we did anything out of the ordinary it jsut happened to be fun. We are working on this super funny promo skit to do as advertisment for a big easter play that Laura is trying to get together (I know Easter is a long way off but no matter...) So anyways that whole skit is just fun to do and super silly.
This evening I sketched a picture of Trista when she was younger and not to be proud or anything but I am rather proud of it ;o). I have recently taken up differnant art hobbies just for fun and for myself. It's a great way for me to just chill out when I'm stressed or whatever. I'm not very good but I enjoy it and thas what counts and I get the distinct feeling that I am rambling on about absolutly nothing; Therefore I shall go for now.

Kirsten

4 comments:

Glen Asbury said...

HEY!! Welcome to the blogosphere...maybe now I'll know even more about your daily challenges. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love the illusion on your profile pic of your left arm being out of joint and twisted! :)

Pookie said...

gee, thanks pam!! ur soo sweet! :oD

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful