Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So, I haven't written anything for three days and I am officially being run over by mega amounts of guilt for that little fact. Sadly I really have nothing new or interesting to share, although I did have a Health quiz today and I studied all the wrong things. Gotta hate that.
Ohhh among the intersting paraphanalia of my life, Beth and Aj are coming to visit this weekend. That should prove to be fun and very interesting. But I am rather excited, I have missed them dearly. Well to be honest I miss all my family that is off in far flung and distant places.
Also among interesting happenings in my life: I am frantically trying to put together a skit for big-church in like two weeks for a Sunday morning service. And I sometimes wonder why I act insane. Actually, in my rare optimistic moments I realize that this just might be fun and very fufilling. Honestly I am excited about this I just wish life was always that way we dream it will be. Once again, That is me dealing with my little world away from reality in the sheltered land of Ignorance and Bliss :oD.
I can't think of anything else to write about unless I should resort to telling you the woeful tale of how I have two more quizzes on Thursday and I am no where near ready for them and the saddest part of all is that I am sitting here writing a blog to no one in particular for no particular reason other than to ease my guilt, while downstairs there are two monsterous textbooks that I could and should be studying. Sad isn't? Especially the run-on sentence that I am not changing. Poor Mrs. Jones would be appalled.
Wel I have now come to the realization that I am rambling, which is never good, especially when I am the one doing the rambling. So I shall leave you in peace to try and untangle all the grammatical and englishlike errors I have made in this blog.

Goodbye

2 comments:

KATiE said...

I laughed aloud twice.
you make me smile.
:D

Pookie said...

I try :oD