Tuesday, September 30, 2008

should be studying...

Isn't that the theme if my life? I should be studying--but I'm not. I think I've mentioned this but I really am ready to say to phooey on school of ay kind. Sometimes I wish I had Pam's natural love for studying, but alas....
Anyway, I am super duper excited because tomorrow choir is starting christmas practice and I jsut love christmas!! Also tomorrow is the first day of Oct. which by my rules means I can listen to christmas music without guilt! yay!!
OHHH...I got my scores back for my ACT, and well I don't really know why I'm so excited...I did okay. But I am not satified by a long shot. I am re-taking it sometime in winter and hopefully with a lot of frantic studying I will do better the second time around.
Well, sorry for this scattered and rather pointless post but I do believe I should get some stuying done.

No comments: