Tuesday, September 23, 2008

School: the death of me.

Well, I officially ready to be done with school. See, I've been having these nightmares about my world history class, Twice I've dreamt that I slept in on a Thursday and I was late for class. The first time wzs actually my first Thurday in school and it just so happens that I did sleep in and I had like 15 mins. to get ready for class. That was awful because it was my nightmare come true which is a very terrifying feeling indeed! So the second time I had this nightmare was last night which wasn't so bad because today is Tuesday and I didn't have to get up early. But still I am almost afraid to go to school on Thursday for fear I might be late or something terrible like that. I seriously ready to drop my world history class but you know that wouldn't do :oD.
Anyways this weekend with Beth and Aj was good, very undramatic and quite calm, for which I am thankful. I know this is a hideously small post but I my mind is void of what else to write, so I shall go. :oD

Kirsten

No comments: